- day 1 (V-day): skied Alpine with J. Chase
- day 2: dawn patrol with Dres, short run around the hood
- day 3: group snow play (Kimbo got sick), skate ski
- day 4: snow play (used the Chariot for the first time), skate ski
- day 5: went to Truckee and picked up some used AT boots for Kimbo, ski boots for Kai, and Skate Ski boots for me! Then went skate skiing. Stefan joined us that night.
- day 6: Went up to Castle Pass for the day. Threw Kai in the Chariot for naptime! Met up with Stefan (who skied his first day at Sugar Bowl) at the Mellow Fellow for a drink.
- day 7: Snow play in the morning (Stefan on his Muni), then we rented fat bikes and rode Emigrant trail, and then went ice skating at North Star (free! just pay for rentals).
- day 8: took Kai to Squaw Valley to ski. Skate skied in the afternoon, then hit up the hot tubs
- day 9: went sledding with Hoefts. Skate skied in the afternoon
- day 10: snow play in the morning, then drove home. Caught the sunset from skyline.
|Kai at Alpine with Kimbo, who just skied her first turns in a couple of years...|
|The group shot... sans Kimbo, who was sick for the day....|
|Test run on the Chariot!|
|Got Kai outfitted with some new boots, and Jack's skis!|
|At Castle Pass for the first family BC tour.|
|Ice Skating at North Star!|
|Great combo... unis and ski chariots.|
|Stefan's butt has been muddy Fat Biked....|
|Kai on his first lift ride ever! (at Squaw)|
|Group Shot with the Hoefts...|
|Notice the kids aren't smiling...|