Map to edit/check out when visiting Japan.
- Meet up with Umon Kun
- Meet up with relatives
- Do a brevet?
- Do a trail race?
- Go do an overnight hike (stay at a hut)
- Go ski?
Pics from previous visits
- 2017 - with Kai
- 2014 - the whole Fam! for a month in April (during the rainy season)
- Went to Nikko
- 2009 - with Moses. And down to Hiroshima on the JR rail pass
- 2003 - Okinawa, met up with Flapjack, saw Umon kun. Saw Obaachan for the last time.
Shrines/Parks/Pools to visit...
- Hikawa Shrine - Furin Festival.
- Isenuma - fun playground, lotus, bird watching, good running, quiet roads, splash pad
- Pool next to Hatsukari Park (open in the summers)
- Kawagoe Aquatic Park - slides, lazy river, wave pool
- Neko Katsu - haven't been yet... but I like the idea of cat cafes. I think it's hilarious. I also want to go to the owl cafe in Ikebukuro. Turns out Kai is allergic to cats, so this is a no go...
- Monolith - bouldering gym
- Ramen shops..
And these places are a short (30 min) train ride away:
- Railway Museum - a must stop. I think I've been there 3 times?
- To see animals... a fun map http://insaitama.com/category/tokyo/
Good things to buy
- Presents at 100 yen stores...
- Clothes from BookOff