Friday, January 12, 2018

Bolinas for Smitty's B-day x2


I love Bolinas.  Such a quirky, funky spot.  And Smitty has been celebrating his B-days there the last few years in a sweet house.  I get to go on a sweet trail run in the morning, hang out with friends on the beach, maybe catch a few waves on my SUP, then

Smitty hooking it up for Dinner!
You could see the Farallons from the run in the morning... not sure if you'll see it in this pic... 
Just ran out to Bass Lake and back.  No rope swing for me this time... 
But what a sweet trail.  
Big drops all the way down to the ocean.  
Funky Eucalyptus trees.  



Back at the house, Smitty was ready to party!
Love this outdoor shower... 
Soon we were on the beach (a block away) chillaxin'... you can see me out on the SUP on this pic.  






not exactly sure what this says... 

No comments:

Post a Comment