Had another chance to use my kayak the other day and get some more time on the water in the SF bay.
|check out that glassy water!|
And the route home...
- Look for:
- No wind
- Paddle TO work during slack tide/ slight ebb...
- Paddle FROM work during slack tide/ slight flood...
- Current Currents
- Should take between 70 -> 90 min...
- My First Commute to Work - http://snowymonk.blogspot.com/2012/02/paddling-to-work.html
- With Durbs - http://snowymonk.blogspot.com/2011/10/kayaking-across-bay.html
- Using the Webbed Paddle... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyyM5F0QtBs
- Paddling Back... may last year... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ci2hOXCRcU