Monday, December 26, 2016

Uni up Diablo! second go...


My second ride up Diablo!  This time I made it up the "wall"!  Pretty stoked and am a bit reassured that I have been improving since 2012 when I last rode it.  Also, that was when I was recovering from my 4th shoulder surgery so maybe that hindered me a bit?  

A glorious day awaits...
Stefan and Nathan enjoying the fine fall day...
Nader taking it easy for his knees...

Beautiful colors.  Green hills!
Being interviewed with a guy from Mt. Diablo Cyclists.
Nader catching up.
Nathan on his way up the wall.  I had 125mm cranks, so I need to practice my balance a bit more to go slower.  
Airplanes buzzing us on the way down.  



I love Mkhi!  Glad to see him get the playing time he deserves... hopefully with goals like this he'll stay in the starting line up...

No comments:

Post a Comment