Friday, January 28, 2011

I want to ride my bicycle...


And I did... a good day too... went on a morning road ride with Seth in the morning for around 30 miles...

and hopped on my commuter bike to West Oakland Bart -> work... then West Oakland Bart to C. Chavez Park for this...(view at atleast 720HD... try original if your computer can handle it... much better).




Then C. Chavez -> home... and got my mtn bike ready for some night riding with Toro, Funk, Moses & Jeff.
On my first turn I wrecked.  My first wreck in a real long time.  I was thinking about how long it has been since I wrecked on my bike on my morning ride with Seth.  Anyway... not only did I tear my jacket,  but I also managed to wreck on some dog doo... ugh.  About 15 min later I felt my back tire getting a bit squirrelly... and realized I had a flat.  But other than that it was a good day... It's a bad pic, but you may be able to pick out some of my wounds on the pics below...


Good thing I wasn't wearing my usual cycling outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment