Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to ski season...

... well sorta.

Squaw Valley got it's first snowfall this past Sunday (Jan 30th) since Jan 1st!  Redunkulous.  Anyway, had a great time up there this past weekend.  Kim's cousin's rented a house in Squaw Valley proper and we had a good time shredding the groomers together on Sat.  Too bad the snow gods timed it wrong for them as they had to leave Sun morning, and Sat night we got 7 inches.



Surprisingly, none of the 20 or so cabin mates were up except for B-ral... who was at a skate skiing race.  So I skied mainly solo on Sunday, so I couldn't peer pressure myself into getting too gnar gnar... but I did get into some tricky situations (but no documentation, alas).  So you'll have to settle for these silent time-lapses until I get back from this weekend.  The Miley Bros and I will be going from Sugar Bowl to Squaw!  Weehaw!


Here's a bonus footage for Kimbo brushing Mingie on Sun night... too bad I didn't think of the time-lapse until she was mostly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment