|top of Shasta on a beautiful day.|
- tag a new 14er (10 of 15 done...)
- climb Shasta
- my first real mountain... and I've summitted over 20 times. I still have a lot to learn and gain from this mountain.
- did it along with Brokeoff last year.
- go for 3 summits in a day from Horse camp... when conditions are perfect.
- participate in a new (to me) running/cycling event)
- go to Yosemite a few times
- my favorite place... and it's only 3 hours away. I need to go more.
- went a bunch last year...
- go climbing in the Sierras for a weekend
- get out on the canoe
- go travel somewhere...
- Headed to Japan in mid-April!
- went to Thailand
- go on a hut trip
|summit shot from MacLure last nov|
- do a 50 miler
- do several longer runs on my list...
- East Bay Skyline
- Skyline to the Sea
- Ridge to Bridge
- Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne
- Tenaya Rim Loop
- Big Sur
- 600k brevet?
- at least 6 centuries
|At the top of Mt. Watkins with Half Dome behind.|
- given how the season is going this year, I'll be happy with one hut trip and a few day trips... but I'd like to plan for a fun trip for next year (BC huts, CO huts, WA, UT, AK, Cham?)
|Stefan navigating through the low tide...|
- Wheelwalk 10 ft
- Coker ride up Tam or Hamilton
- Get a MUNI
|on the Russian River|
- go on a few thurs night paddles
- get a bomber roll on both sides
- back deck roll?
- commute to work 12 times