Monday, November 6, 2017

Albany Bulb with Nikko

Had a fun day out with Nikko, exploring the E. Bay goods on my Radwagon.  Have I mentioned I love this thing?  Nikko had some early dismissals... and it was a nice day, so I decided to take him out for a nice daddy-son outing.  Also, I wanted to see how his biking skills were as we were planning our Sacramento bike tour with the Dufours.   

Nikko cruisin'...
And not so cruisin'...
But he soon recovered... 
And made it to the bike path... 
Which was closed.  
hi birdies... 
more birdies
Nikko swingin' at Berkeley Marina park.  He sure loves the swings...
The pier is closed... so sad.  


Kayakers and SF from Mad Mark's castle















Stopped by Fieldwork on the way back...

what to get...


And another stop at Berkeley Bowl!
to make Hiyashi Chuka.  Kimbo's favorite.  Phew.  Full day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment