Thursday, April 25, 2019

Xmas in Auburn - Chewacla SP!


Just hanging'

Mainly a reminder that I'll need to prioritize renting a bike when I'm at my in-law's next time.  Maybe splinlister will remain?

I wanted to check out Chewacla SP for the mtn biking potential I heard about... and the place didn't disappoint.  There are features galore back there.  Went on a trail run after opening presents (it was Xmas after all) and Kimbo and Becca brought the boys to meet me there a bit later.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2035222883

Papa Steve overflowing with gifts.  
The boys did a good job behaving this year... 
Kai cracking a geode open.  Might have been his favorite gift.  
Now... check out Chewacla.  Starting with this wall ride!
and 20 ft gap jumps... 

in disbelief





Soon the fam joined me for a nice hike to a waterfall... 
on the way we caught this lizard...

There's a nature trail...
And the kicker... they have a high dive!  Woot woot!  The water wasn't heated, however... 


No comments:

Post a Comment