Wednesday, August 21, 2019

TRT Training Runs


Busy, busy...

I'll start posting here again for my mental organization.  I was training for the TRT 100 this summer and here's some of the more memorable training runs leading up to the race.


Big EBMUD loop... involving lots of thistles, fences, vultures, and dry hot sun.


Fun run in Marin with Sam, Scott, Seth, and Hank


TI run = flat


Beautiful morning run


My favorite mtn in the bay.  Always a good choice!


With Kai on his bike!






Mission Peak!


Found the ropes climbs from the papa's runs from many years ago...




All nigher with Alex and Sam.  Sam and I took BART into the city, ran to Sausalito Ferry, ferried back and BART back.


Dipsea with Sam and Ollie - this was a great event.  I'd love to come back and do it again next year.






















No comments:

Post a Comment