Saturday, March 9, 2019

Quad Banger at Sugar Bowl


Did another rando race, this time at Sugar Bowl!  All you really need to know is that I beat Daron Rahlves in a ski race.  Never mind the 2 ladies and a splitboarder that beat me.  These dudes in Tahoe have different class of lungs!

I mounted up my XC skis for this race on my O1s. 
It still weighed probably 2x as much as some the guys in full rando gear



pretty good turnout IMO.  Rando racing is a thing these days...
Finish line!
I met up with the fam and did a few laps with the kiddos!

lunch time was extended as weather wasn't ideal for the kiddos.
see... Icicles on your car is not a good sign
Cedric came prepared!


afterwards we went to Donner Ski Ranch for Laura's B-day!
The kids were in heaven with Corn Dogs!

Downstairs Pinata time!


No comments:

Post a Comment