Monday, February 7, 2011

B&B Ski Trip Report coming next!



Here's a little preview of the trip... (if your computer can handle it, put it on HD on full screen) http://vimeo.com/19650665

I've still got quite a bit of sorting to do... and had quite a scare as my computer crashed while transferring the data to my hard drive.  After 30 seconds of google-ing... I found PhotoRec and I believe I got all my pictures back... just not sorted or dated.  But I was very, very happy that the pics were recovered (and hopefully you'll be too when I share them)!

The Miley Bros and I spent three nights in the Tahoe backcountry this past weekend.  We found pow, corn, cliffs, rum, snomo-lers, rum, whiskey (duh...), cheese cake, a 3 gallon keg of amazing homebrew, met a bunch of new friends, and had an amazing journey.

I'm sure Miley (and I) will post on his blog soon... check it out (add it to your reader).  www.tahoepulp.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment