Monday, March 10, 2014

FAT bikes with Stefan...

Fat bike are all the rage... and I've been yearning to hop on one.  So after a quick play in the snow with Kai, Kimbo, and the crazy German riding a uni on snow...


We did our best to forget about this horrendous ski season and got ourselves some fat bikes from The Backcountry and rode Emigrant Trail! The vid doesn't show the squishy fun we were having, but this was awesome.  It felt like the first time I rode a mtn bike after riding dirt on BMX for so long...



here are some more pics from the day's adventures.


muddy trails + fat bikes with no fenders...
Kai gave the fat bike a thumbs up!
Here's the strava link... we turned around when I got a flat... and had to run back a bit... I'd love to try to ride one down Sun Bowl.  

So who's gonna buy the Mongoose Beast with me?  We could just leave it up in Tahoe... 



No comments:

Post a Comment