Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sugar Bowl Pow Pow... 2nd Tahoe Pow day...


Fun day... stoked I could bring some pow home with me from Canada. 

Lots of activity this weekend.  There was an inbounds slide at Squaw.  And in Mammoth.  
There was stokage overload... 
Kai lovin' the fresh pow!
Starting to look like winter again!!!
Checking out my bomb holes... love this resort.  Not many go getters so when I can get out solo at 2 pm I can still find clean lines.  Under the lift!
No wonder I was going so slow... 
The next morning Metres and I wanted to get some exercise before coaching at Buddy Werner.  
He almost got swallowed up at the top... 
Up for round 2.  
Kai at his second race... 
We skied off the backside of Soda Springs straight home.  That was cool.  First time Kai going backcountry... kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment