Wednesday, March 21, 2018

X-mas in Japan: Part 6 - Tobu Zoo


After the busy day at the Railway Museum and the onsen with my relatives we decided to visit the Tobu Zoo.  I ran from hotel while the rest of my fam took the train.  With the transfers and all I had to wait 30 min for them....

Here's the rest thus far... 
Part 1 - Getting to Kawagoe
Part 2 - Minakami
Part 3 - To Jigokudani
Part 4 - Snow Monkeys!
Part 5 - Railway Museum, cousins

Gateball - big in Japan

Bike parking... also big in Japan




red panda

no tattoo!



Cassowary - haven't seen one of these since Australia!  In the wild!
 




This place is not only a zoo... it has an amusement park, a petting zoo, and a wave pool (in the summer).  And it was empty (off season)...








back at the train station... they were playing hide and seek...
Toro!
Tired kids...
note the other sleeping kid in front of me...



No comments:

Post a Comment